You can be a Sponsor for just £500
Your financial help is essential and invaluable
- I work part time and have a family to support. I don't have a lot spare money but self finance all events & merchandise.
- I pay for my own race entry.
- I self fund for all events, kit and items for the Duck Shop
- I spare a little to give a lot.
- I can then promise that 100% of all donations and sale proceeds are for the charities.
- Your £500 is just 5% of my target, but every little helps.
- Every little does help so please do contact me with regard any sponsorship package ideas
What are the benefits for me?
- To provide ongoing financial support for my chosen charities.
- To raise awareness of my chosen charities. Championing their identity, cause, research and objectives.
- To enter lots of long distance races for my charities to benefit from, keep me fit, focused and challenged.
- To inspire and encourage others to take part in one. For some people this is the start of a health and fitness campaign of their own, and hopefully it can be a win-win siutation for them and a charity of their choice!
- To enter into some bigger challenges, pushing my own boundaries, especially as I become fitter and stronger.
- To buy in merchandise to sell for fundraising with the profits benefitting the charities, plus raising awareness.
- Promoting The Rambling Duck's big hearted philosophy to promote a fitter, healthier and more benevolent way of life. An ideal everyone should adopt for a more positive, happier and fulfilling life role.
What are the benefits for you?
- You reap back more than what you put in.
- You can enjoy and share the status and kudos of helping worthwhile causes. The Feel Good Factor.
- You can share in the adventures of The Rambling Duck.
- You can use The Rambling Duck's big hearted philosophy to promote a fitter, healthier and more benevolent way of life. An ideal everyone should adopt for a more positive, happier and fulfilling life role.
- I am an active ‘Networker’ always driving forward the work and events of The Rambling Duck; that also means for my Charities and Sponsors.
- I Blog weekly in my Duck Ramblings page so all my folllowers will see your logo.
- I also keep daily training notes as a diary.
- I use Facebook and Twitter daily, with a large following and support so all my followers could see your logo.
- The Gallery has photos of me using sponsors products, wearing their logos, even with high profile people
- Product placement, testing with endorsements, photographs and written articles.
- Media coverage of all my training, events, benefit parties, charity fundraisers and website. Have a look at the Articles page that shows I am already doing that. The BBC, Reading Chronicle, Reading Guide and City of Reading have been very supportive.
- Depending on your level of support your logo could feature on all clothing, training kit, race kit, banners, stationary, web pages, social media pages, for example
- Depending on travel arrangements and distance I can come to speak to your staff, group, young people or pupils about what makes me The Rambling Duck – the passion, commitment, training, motivation, dedication and drive to push myself for my charities, for others and still be a Wife and Mother.
- I am raising £2000 for the Fibroduck Foundation charity to help fund essential research and raise awareness of fibromyalgia.
- I am raising a further £1000 for the Veterans Charity as I am participating in the Forces March May 2012. This is 5 marathons in 5 days!
- I am raising £5000 for the British Heart Foundation in memory of a special friend
- I am raising a further £2000 for my other charities
- I also enter into other events that benefit a specific charity, such as Read Dance & Theatre College, Cancer Research, Whizz-kids, Makaton, etc so further fundraising is essential.
- contact me for further discussions and any other mutual beneficial arrangements
In the unforeseen event of Rambling Duck having to pull out of any event, all monies donated will still be donated to the benefiting charities as I am continually raising the profile and competing in events with the soul dedication of raising funds and awareness for them.