I allow 2 eggs per person, and use a larger saute/frying pan for the more I'm cooking for!
For 4 people -
slice of butter
2-3 cloves garlic
a small block of feta
pinch of mint
1. peel & chop garlic and onion, and lightly fry in butter.
2. beat eggs together and add to the onions & garlic when they look see through
3. lightly fry for 3 minutes, or until liquid stop moving if you carefully swirl mix in pan
4. break in pieces of feta around on top of this half cooked omlette and add mint around
5. put pan under a hot grill for 3 minutes. It is ready when it has fluffed up and looks lightly golden
serve hot or cold. Slices can be saved for picnics and cold lunches.
There are so many variations for this omlette! So fast, versatile and packed full of good stuff