150g/6oz Cooking chocolate (I use Green & Blacks organic cooking chocolate for extra bite)
100g/40z Doves Farm white SR flour blend
200g/8oz castor sugar (I use brown or golden)
1. Beat the eggs together then mix in the suagr and flour.
2. Gently melt together the butter and chocolate, then stir into the flour mix.
3. Pour into 150x200mm/6x8" oiled and lined baking dish
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 30-35 mins
5. Cut into squares or slices before serving hot or cold.
Courtesy of the Doves Farm SR Flour package
My errors on first attempt -
1. misread packaging and thought it said 2 eggs!
2. Had oven too hot initially as forgot mine is fan assisted!
Ideas for future batches -
1.add in chopped nuts of choice, and/or mini marshmallows
2. Ice the top with american style chocolate frosting using cream cheese
3. Use orange essence and zest
Just like a perfect Brownie! Slight chewy crust and very moist inner. Still get that slight chalky,gritty texture from the mixed flour as not wheat. Wonderful taste using the extra rich dark Green and Black chocolate.
Am freezing half the batch so I dont eat them all in one go. I am taking the rest to the very cold and muddy Salamon Turbo X Challenge 20th November.