I also woke up very hungry so think I do need to add in more protein as training is getting more intensive. I ate far too many bad carbs yesterday.
I know it is lazy to have protein drinks but it suits my busy schedule.
I am also now having 3 tsps of bee pollen in morning, then another 3 tsps after lunch. Helped to pep me up yesterday.
I also used my Born In a Field Compression top for training today. It is a little tight (its a medium, I would be a large but my size is dropping quickly) and takes a bit of getting used, especially breathing, but it is an excellent way of reducing "bounce" and I actual felt I breathed deeper and better. I shall write more on this as a seperate blog.
- breakfast - 2 oatibix and a protein shake
- dog walk
- protein drink
- revive gym for 20 mins cross trainer, 30 mins swim and sauna
- lunch - chicken & hummus wrap & banana
- 1 hr brisk dog walk
- Work 3pm - 8pm
- Dinner - savoury rice with vegetables & chickpeas
- snacks - Nakd bar, banana, carrots, apple
- treat - Costa Mocha