He has made a huge difference to my life in so many ways.
- He has taught me about Fibromyalgia
- He has spurred me onto learn to run.
- He has helped me to get fitter.
- He has entered me into so many races!
- He has helped me make so many new friends.
- He has pushed me beyond my perceived limitations.
- I have a whole new wardrobe of duck accessories!
I wonder what dfference he has made in your life?
Today a new website is launched for
Fibroduck Foundation will be different as it will be dedicated to fundraising for research into Fibromyalgia. It will work alongside and in synergy with other fibromyalgia and auto immune illnesses charities and support groups. The literature, support and advice these groups give are invaluable but the funds they raise are not dedicated or utilised for research.
The Fibroduck Foundation is dedicated to fundraising for research into fibromyalgia
".. a charity dedicated to biomedical research into fibromyalgia syndrome. Our purpose is twofold: to raise funds for studies toward a better diagnosis, a definitive medical test and better treatments, and to provide a means for scientists and patients to work collaboratively."